Flexcrypt – Encrypt Your Private Data with a Password
Flexcrypt Folder enables you to encrypt a file or a folder. After installation, right-click on a file/folder and select Encrypt with Flexcrypt folder and make up a password, thats it.
Decryption is done by double-clicking on the encrypted file and enter the correct password.
The BIG advantage with Flexcrypt Folder is that it does not require any software to decrypt an encrypted file, just double-click on the file and specify the correct password.
How to send an encrypted file/folder:
In some cases it is necessary to rename the encrypted file (take away .exe ending) in order for the file to go through firewalls.
Rename the encrypted file by:
· Right-click on the encrypted file and choose Rename
· Take away .exe at the end of the filename
· Encrypted file is now ready to be sent
The receiver must also rename the file back to its original ending by:
· Right-click and choose Rename
· Add .exe at the end of the filename