ImageGrab – Extract Images from All Kind of Videos
ImageGrab is a simple tool that was designed to help you grab images from a selected video file.
ImageGrab is a nice freeware which opens all kind of video files, SVCD or VCD, Live streams and lets you choose an image to save on a a drive in format bmp or jpg. The jpeg-quality is adjustable. You may even copy it in the clipboard, in order to use it in your favorite application.
This application is heavily using directshow filters (directX video functions). So be sure to have directshow filters (also known as codecs) correctly installed for the videos which you want to operate.
There is no need of an installation, just launch the exe-file. Nothing is copied onto the hard-disks or to the register at start. So uninstall it just by deleting the exe-file. If you saved the preferences (either to the registry or an ini-file, delete the prefernces before deleting the exe-file – see in F10, panel “preferences”).
Free version only delivered for personal or familial use of the video hobbyist
Here are some key features of “ImageGrab”:
· It can save the preferences in order to find them at next start of the program.
· Building file names by adding numbers is possible with any number of digits.
· The command line switches are now very powerful, and even integrated in the Windows interface
· It can open the source or dest folders with a click
· There are more keyboard shortcuts and they are listed in the Settings panel
· Volume of sound can be adjusted