Mx One Antivirus – Free Antivirus for USB DevicesThursday, May 13, 2010 21:37
Mx One is an antivirus designed to protect the removable storage devices like USB sticks (also known as pendrives), iPod ™, mp3, mp4, memoirs M2, SD, microSD, and many more devices in an efficient and completely free.
In addition, you will have the possibility to install Mx One Antivirus directly on your pendrive.
· Protection against: Virus, Trojans, Worms, Spyware (Spyware), Hacking Tools (Hacktools), Software Risk (Riskware).
· Compatible with any antivirus resident like for example: Nod32, Kaspersky, BitDefender, AVG, Norton, Panda, AVG, Avast, Avira Antivir, among others.
· Protection in realtime
· System “CHECK AND DESTROY” detects and removes all viruses that attempt to infect your device while connected to an infected PC, even unknown viruses.
· System Protection “Guardian” protects your PC from viruses that come in infected and USB devices to connect to your computer infected no matter what if the device has Mx One Antivirus installed or not, also detects even unknown viruses.
· Protection against unknown viruses and new variants with “Heuristic ONE” AND “GENERIC ONE”
· You only need very small 1Mb of space available on either the PC or on removable media.