Paragon Drive Backup Professional 9.0 – Make Your Backup Routine Easy, Reliable and Automatic
Drive Backup Professional provides the user with the most reliable data protection for the hard disk the ability to create archive duplications (i.e. backup images).
By storing such an archive onto external media the user is able to restore the data at any time it is required. The program assists planning a schedule in case the user’s disk needs a backup on a regular basis. The operation will be performed automatically at the specified time.
The second crucial function of the program is the ability to modify the hard disk structure.
One day you realize that your hard drive cannot meet your requirements any more. Either its capacity is insufficient and it is time to think about a little upgrade, or you are to carry out some partitioning operations. Whatever the problem is, it requires solution.
Drive Backup Professional provides a wide-range functionality in the field of managing disk layout structures.
Setting up any operation is accomplished by using practical wizards. Each step of the wizard includes in-depth information in order to allow the user to make the right choice. Graphical representations of the data help the user to gain a better understanding.
Drive Backup Professional will give you complete backup and restore functionality and also a superior set of tools.
Drive Backup Professional allows you to:
· Backup and Restore your system to without the time consuming process of applications setup and customization in the event of a system crash.
· Perform system backup without interrupting Windows using one of two Hot Processing technologies
· Clone your old hard disk to deploy a new one. Eliminates having to re-install operating systems and applications.
· Restore your computer with our advanced Recovery CD or from our exclusive Bootable Backup Capsule
· Backup to any media, including USB and Firewire devices, create bootable backup archives on CDs/DVDs and backup to network
· Create differential backup images.
· Mount backup images to easily browse its contents and copy the required information even with standard Windows tools.
· Backup and restore dynamic volumes
· Manage backup tasks on networked computers remotely using the Paragon Remote Management Console and Client
· Automate your backup routine using the appropriate features and tools
· Perform basic partitioning operations.
Here are some key features of “Drive Backup Professional”:
· User friendly interface. Easily understood icons accompany all functions of the program.
· Previewing the resulting layout of hard disks before actually executing operations (so-called virtual operations).
· Remote Management facilities for a centralized administration and maintenance of computer parks.
· Backup an entire disk including service data of the file system.
· Backup of dynamic disks. The user can back up all five types of dynamic volumes (simple, spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5).
· Cyclic Backup to automate the backup of separate partitions.
· Archive database helps the user to easily manage backup images (get properties, add, delete, mount, etc.).
· Create and manage the backup capsule. This is a special secured place on the disk where backup archives are stored.
· Start up the computer from the image contained in the backup capsule in case of the operating system corruption.
· Restore an entire disk or separate files from the disk archive (image).
· Restore with Shrink function provides the possibility to restore a backup image Backup Image is an archive of the disk, which includes all the on-disk files and service information on the disk layout. To restore disks from such an archive means retrieving all informational components of the disk (e.g. a hard disk image consists of its partitions, the Partition Table and even bootstrap code). to a free block of smaller size taking into account only the amount of actual data of the image.
· Copy Partition/Hard Disk Wizards that enable to successfully transfer all on-disk information including standard bootstrap code and other system service structures, thus maintaining the operating system’s working capability, and that even beginners may understand.
· Easy-to-use One Button Copy Wizard provides a unique possibility to carry out such a technically complicated operation as cloning of hard disks just by pressing one button.
· Basic functions for initializing, partitioning and formatting hard disks. Instead of the standard Windows disk tools, the program supports all file systems.
· Recovering of any accidentally deleted partition by using the Undelete Partitions Wizard.
· Schedule the operation. The user can set a convenient time for the program to perform the operation automatically.
· Shutdown After Apply function enables to set the computer to automatically switch off on the successful accomplishment of any scheduled operation.
· Volume Explorer utility allows the user to browse and export contents of the local mounted/unmounted volumes of any file system as well as Paragon backups.
· Build external recovery media that help the user to restore the system even when the current operating system cannot boot anymore.
· Net Burner utility that enables users to share a CD/DVD recordable device over network.
· CPU: Intel Pentium, Xeon, or compatible, 233MHz or higher processor
· RAM: 128 MB of RAM required (256 MB recommended)
· Disk space: 40 Mb
· Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
· 30 days trial
· nag screen