How to convert .pdf to .doc file using Free PDF to Word Doc Converter?
If you want to convert pdf file to doc file, this post will show how to convert .pdf to .doc with free PDF to Word Converter software.
1. First, download PDF to Word Converter from here. Open to install.
2. Click the left-top Browser button to open the source PDF file. The input PDF file and the output Doc file’s paths will be shown in the edit boxes.
3. Select the options you want to use, in the “General Options” group.
4. If you want to open the output doc file automatically after conversion, check the “Open Document for editing” checkbox. Select the doc reader which can be Windows WordPad or the default Windows program such as MS Word, OpenOffice DocWritter.
5. Now, click the “Convert to Word Document” button to start converting PDF to Word now!