How to use RapidDownload to Download multi files from RapidShare
Previously, I’ve written about ‘RapidDownload – The most Easiest way to download file from RapidShare‘ but I have not written about how to use it.
In this post I will introduce you how to use RapidDownload, which is a cool tools to download file from RapidShare. Instead of downloading file from RapidShre by hand, this tool will help you download them automatically.
* Fist, get RapidDownload to your computer
* Unzip the program to a directory of your choice. NOTE: This program does not need any installing, it will just works!
* Search Rapidshare for links that you want to download
* Create a file “downloads.txt” and copy all those links in that file
* Start RapidDownload and take a break from the computer (go outside having fun, playing, shoping, etc., just use your imagination for that part…)
* When you return home, surprise!, all files that you wanted are downloaded to a directory named “downloads” from the directory where Rapidshare Downloader was started!
* If you found just too many links in one webpage to copy them by hand (maybe in a forum), do not worry! Save that html page in RapidDownload‘s directory and rename it “downloads.txt”
* Start RapidDownload and, yes!, it also understands html very well! It will just look in that html file and will download all the Rapidshare links from it!
* You have many files to download and some of them have the same filename. What to do then? RapidDownload knows if a file already exists, and will autorename the newer files so that you will have all of them!
* You have many files to download and you closed RapidDownload before all of them got downloaded. What to do now? RapidDownload knows that a URL was already downloaded, and will continue next time exactly from where it left!
From where got RapidDownload the secret knowledge to skip the already downloaded files? The answer is in “history.dat” wich is created by RapidDownload and wich stores all Rapidshare URL links succesfully downloaded.