EyeLeo – Regularly Reminds and Forces You To Take Short or Long Breaks
Eye strain or asthenopia is a real problem for those who sit at a computer. It is caused by decreased blinking while working long hours focusing on computer screens.
EyeLeo reminds to take breaks regularly, shows you simple eye excercises and prevents you from using computer at break times. Following EyeLeo’s regulations will result in less physical fatigue.
EyeLeo was designed by engineers who have been using different analogues for quite a while, but were not satisfied with them. We took into consideration their flaws and made a well thought out product. And it’s absolutely free.
Here are some key features of “EyeLeo”:
· Screen blocking long breaks every hour.
· Short breaks with eye exercises every 10 minutes.
· Eye exercises shown by an adorable Leopard.
· Notifications announcing a long break coming.
· Strict mode that does not allow skipping the breaks.
· Customizable parameters.
· Multi-monitor system support.