Antirun – Protect Your PC From Virus Infected USB DevicesSaturday, November 19, 2011 7:05
Antirun protects a system and external devices from viruses, which spread via removable media. The program enables to detect an autorun virus and delete it by one click. While installing, the program automatically adjusts the system according to security standards.
All connected external devices are displayed in Antirun dialogue in the form of tabs. One can remove the device directly from the dialogue Antirun safely and easy. The information about a free and used place of disc is displayed in the bottom of the dialogue.
It is possible to copy files and folders to external devices, dragging necessary objects to the dialogue Antirun. Antirun is recommended to use as an option to the main antivirus. Get Antirun and take it for a spin to see what it can actually do for you!
Here are some key features of “Antirun”:
· Antirun automatically scans plug-in devices and informs a user about detection of threats.
· The program automatically identifies a running file. A detected virus can be deleted by one click.
· While installing, the program automatically adjusts a system according to security standards.
· All connected external devices are displayed in the dialogue Antirun in the form of tabs. This makes the process of device control easier.
· One can remove a device from Antirun dialogue directly or by opening menu of removing, clicking on the icon Antirun in tray.
Information about disc capacity:
· The information about a free and used disc place is displayed in the bottom of the dialogue.
· It is possible to copy files and folders to external devices, dragging necessary objects to Antirun dialogue.
Icon in tray:
· Clicking on the icon Antirun in tray opens menu of safe device removing. Double clicking displays the dialogue Antirun and right clicking opens the context menu of the program.
· Antirun automatically informs you about available updates that provide you with the newest version of the program.
· The program’s interface is easy and understandable, even for a beginning user.
· To make the work easier remember that double clicking on the dialogue Antirun opens a disc and right clicking hides a dialogue.
· Antirun uses minimal system resources and does not have any conflicts with other antivirus programs.