DirecTransFile – Easy File Transfer Directly to the User
The problem to transfer files meets often enough: to transfer photos or movie to friends, to get files from office computer and so on.
However this trivial task comes across set of restrictions: usage of internet storage servers often limits maximum volume of files. Some servers require registration or fee. In addition, sending of huge files on the server wastes much time. Transferring files through instant messaging servers can reduces downloading speed to level of dial-up connection. In addition you need to install software, create account etc. Usage of peer-to-peer networks is inconvenient in some cases. There is inconvenience with packing of files into folders, protection from search and registration. Besides, in case both users are behind NAT the sending can be impossible.
DirecTransFile software has been created to bypass restrictions, specified above:
- It doesn’t use web-technologies – the software can transfer files directly between users, without server participation. It allows to transfer files as fast as possible.
- It doesn’t bind to web-browser – the software can transfer many files, it works without registration and resumes broken downloads of files.
- It doesn’t use protocols of peer-to-peer networks – the software allows you to traverse NATs, it doesn’t publish file names throughout internet and allow more conveniently to work with folders.
DirecTransFile has benefits in comparison with similar products:
- Support of folders – the software can transfer folders and subfolders of files.
- Non-disclosure of information – information about files list and files content isn’t transferred to the server.
- Content protection – cryptographic protection can be used for security of private data.
- Portable software – it doesn’t require installation and works without additional components like .Net Framework, Java Runtime etc.
- Immediate distribution – you don’t need to upload your data to files storage.
- Fast data transfer – the data is transferred from user to user throughout direct connection.
- Support of national symbols – the software supports use of space characters and national symbols, for example hieroglyphs, in names of files and folders.
- Anonymous usage – user not needs to disclose private information. The e-mail, name, country etc are not collecting. Registration isn’t required too.
- Traversable – in case both users can’t create direct connection (they are both behind NAT) they can send/receive files through DirecTransFile server.
- Conveniently – share marker is line as short as “AAA-BBB-CCC”. This string is possible to transfer easily through SMS, say by voice or another way.