Direct link – Download Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1 RTM
The Windows 7 SP1 package will help keep your PCs and servers on the latest support level, provides ongoing improvements to the Windows Operating System (OS), by including previous updates delivered over Windows Update as well as continuing incremental updates to the Windows 7 platform based on customer and partner feedback, and is easy for organizations to deploy a single set of updates.
Windows 7 SP1 will help you:
- Keep your PCs supported and up-to-date
- Get ongoing updates to the Windows 7 platform
- Easily deploy cumulative updates at a single time
- Meet your users’ demands for greater business mobility
- Provide a comprehensive set of virtualization innovations
- Provide an easier Service Pack deployment model for better IT efficiency
In order to download and install the Windows 7 SP1 you must currently have a Release to Manufacturing (RTM) version of Windows 7 already installed.
If you have previously installed the Windows 7 SP1 Beta on your machine, you must uninstall the beta before installing the RTM.
Windows 7 SP1 is available for installation in the same languages made available at original launch of Windows 7.