Microsoft Mathematics – Learn to Solve Equations Step-by-Step
Microsoft Mathematics software was designed to help student to learn to solve equations step-by-step, while gaining a better understanding of fundamental concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry and calculus.
From basic math to precalculus, Microsoft Mathematics includes tools and features to help you achieve a better understanding of fundamental concepts and visualize mathematical concepts in new ways. Microsoft Mathematics 4.0 makes it easy to create graphs in 2D and 3D, calculate numerical results, solve equations or inequalities, and simplify algebraic expressions.
Here are some key features of “Microsoft Mathematics”:
· The Graphing Calculator, with extensive graphing and equation-solving capabilities.
· Step-by-Step Math Solutions that guide students through problems in subjects from pre-algebra to calculus.
· The Formulas and Equations Library, with more than 100 common math equations and formulas to help students identify and easily apply the right equation.
· The Triangle Solver, a graphing tool that students can use to explore triangles, and understand the relationship between different components to solve sides, angles, values and formulas.
· The Unit Conversion Tool lets students quickly and easily convert units of measure including length, area, volume, weight, temperature, pressure, energy, power, velocity and time.
· New! Ink Handwriting Support works with Tablet and Ultra-Mobile PCs, so students can write out problems by hand and have them recognized by Microsoft Math.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
· Computer processor: 500 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (minimum), 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (recommended)
· Memory: 256 MB of RAM (minimum), 512 MB or more (recommended)
· Display resolution: 800 x 600, 256 colors (minimum), 1024 x 768, 32-bit (recommended)
· Video: Video card with 64 MB of video RAM
· Disk space: 65 MB available disk space